Nick chats with Dave from Roatan Paddlesports, Honduras who set up his stand up paddle board business in this tropical island paradise.
Dave tells how a Canuck from the oil industry came over with the intention of buying a brewery and ended up with an A1 paddle board beach lifestyle.
You can connect with Dave and Roatan Paddle sport on Facebook here
Warning – this episode could lead to insane jealousy and a desire to change your life.
In this session we cover
- The weather, the island and culture of Roatan
- How Dave came to be working & living in Honduras
- Challenges to setting up the business
- Tourist tours
- Beauty of the reef & wildlife
- Typical day in the life of Roatan Paddle Sports
- World class Kayaking & whitewater in Roatan
Mentioned in this episode:
SeaSurf Clothing - Our Back Catalogue Sponsor
This episode is brought to you by NEW eco-clothing brand SeaSurf, which is on a mission to end fashion waste. Their exciting collection is: * Manufactured from 100 percent organic cotton * Made in factories powered by renewable energy * Printed in the UK using eco-friendly water-based ink And any item can be returned to be recycled into new clothes AND you get a store credit for your efforts. Visit the website and start making waves with your wardrobe.